InSight St. Louis is a non-profit organization dedicated to recruiting the best graduates from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and other undergraduate institutions to the St. Louis region to live and work.
Every great match needs a maker and InSight St. Louis wants to be yours with the St. Louis Region and all it has to offer.
Formed in 2006, we are a coalition of leading St. Louis-based Fortune 500 and midsize corporations recruiting for career paths in St. Louis. InSight St. Louis member companies are backed by the strength of a combined workforce of 100,000 plus employees and 4200 corporate offices worldwide. We are local and global leaders who recruit for a wide variety of areas.
our career exploration trip
Each year Insight St. Louis hosts a unique experience aimed at helping current college students get to know the St. Louis Region and the dynamic career opportunities that exist in our corporate community. The Career Exploration Trip is an action-packed visit combining one-on-one interviews with representatives from InSight St. Louis member companies, as well as social and recreational events. And yes, it has led to some great matches between graduates, member companies, and St. Louis.
Sign Up to Better Weekdays to join us on the InSightSTL Career Exploration Trip.
our Board of Directors
- Arnold W. Donald, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Executive Leadership Council
- Steven H. Lipstein, BJC President and Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Donald M. Suggs, President and Publisher of the St. Louis American Newspaper
- David L. Steward, Chairman and Founder of World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Jo-Ann Digman, Executive Director
- Jamie Shannon, Program Director